Wednesday 8 January 2014

Valentines Day Text SMS for Girlfriend | Best Love Status Messages For Whatsapp

Happy Valentine Day is the lovers day and its celebrated every year around the world.In 2014 valentine day celebrated on Tuesday , 14 february.
It is most awaited day for all  Girls And boys around the world. They share valentine day hd wallpapers, funny valentine day sms, whatsapp valentine day messages, wechat valentine day messages, valentine day high quality smartphones wallpapers, romantic whatsapp valentine day status, romantic facebook status for valentine day and many more.English valentine day romantic sms and valentine sms are very popular around the world.

Text messages to send to your girlfriend:



Valentine day whatsapp text messages

If I Was Given the opportunity

To Love Once Again
I Would Still Choose You,
You Mean The plant To Me
And Nothing Will Actually Change That.
____________________________________________

Every time I watch you
I feel just a little flame in my heart
that lighting up because..!
I LOVE YOU.<3

_______________________________________________
As long as you love me
As long as you care
I'll do anything four you
I'll proceed anywhere 

_______________________________________

As long as you love me
I wll stay by your side
Iwill be your companion
your friend and your guide

__________________________________________
I was a little weird and my life was a little weird 
then one day I found you, whose weirdness is compatible with mine...
Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love...
Will you be my valentine??
______________________________________________
Good morning Beautiful. The first time I saw you, my heart knew it was true! I love you more than you think I do. Happy Valentines Day love
______________________________________________


Incoming Searches:
messages for valentine day,valentine day text messages,romantic valentine's day text messages,valentine day cards,happy valentines day sms hindi,valentines day wishes,valentine day sms,valentine day wechat sms,Valentine day sms, valentine day wishes, latest valentine day greetings, free valentine day wishes, bestsms on valentiens day, valentine sms collection, romantic valentines day sms, valentines sms for wife, valentiens day wishes for her, be my valentine sms, happy valentines day poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us On Facebook

About

Gallery